ORANGE COUNTY’S PREMIER Physical therapy clinic in Irvine, CA!
What would it look like if a clinic offered the best in Physical Therapy? How would patients and their referring doctors be treated? What services would be offered? What would the facilities include? How would patients feel about their experience?
In Motion O.C. is a physical therapy clinic unlike any other, one that excels at providing both patients and their referring doctors with a first class experience. The In Motion O.C. team has been assembled from the best of the best. All of the therapists have been hand-picked. They are all Doctors of Physical Therapy with training on the most up-to-date techniques and equipment. The most qualified- the most professional- the most personable.
For patients, this translates into unparalleled service utilizing state of the art tools and technology, in a clinic setting that is both peaceful and professional, with people that truly care. For the referring physician, this translates into satisfied patients who heal more quickly, and who will thank you for referring them to such a professional and effective clinic.
Additionally, we are an In Network Provider for virtually all insurances. In Motion O.C.’s extended hours ensures that even the busiest of patients are scheduled quickly and conveniently. In Motion O.C. also provides complimentary verification of insurance benefits, and will obtain the required pre-authorizations for worker’s compensation patients.
An old Catalan proverb says, “From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health.” In Motion O.C. is here to help its clients rediscover the sweetness of health.
This is highly variable. You may need one visit or you may need months of care. It depends on your diagnosis, the severity of your impairments, your past medical history, etc.
Most visits are around 1 hour in duration. The first visit sometimes takes a few minutes longer.
That is totally normal. Soreness, while annoying, is usually not a bad thing and it will usually go away soon. If there is an actual setback, then it’s best to come back in as soon as possible so that your Physical Therapist can help you resolve it.
– A Transition Program designed to help you get to the next level and prepare you for the long term.
– Safe, effective fitness sessions with a certified Fitness Coach.
– Postural Program
All programs are tailored to meet your specific needs and help you maintain an active, healthy lifestyle.
– If you will be late, please call and we’ll see if you will still be able to receive your treatment as scheduled.
– Missed appointments are discouraged. They also become part of your medical record. Multiple missed visits may result in discharge from care, with a note to your physician.
– Before returning to your physician, let us know and we will let him/her know how you are doing via a written progress report.
– Payment due at time of service.
– We ask that you please allow 24 hours’ notice for any cancellations. If you have to cancel without enough notice, a $30 cancellation fee will be applied. This just covers a portion of the Therapists’ cost and acts as a deterrent so that patients who want to get in will have the opportunity to use that open appointment time.
In Motion O.C. works to minimize your out-of-pocket expense and ensure your health insurance covers as much of your physical therapy treatments as possible. We take care of health insurance verification and worker’s compensation authorization at no additional cost to the patient. Your out-of-pocket expense will vary depending on your insurance plan. Prescribed physical therapy is typically covered—at least partially—by most insurance companies. Depending on your insurance policy, you may or may not have a co-payment and/or deductible.