Back Health Program
Low Back Pain is by and large the most common form of physical ailment plaguing our modern society. LBP related treatments cost the United States an estimated $100 billion dollars annually! Diagnostic imaging, invasive surgery, steroid injections, and pricey prescription drugs add up and may not alleviate LBP.
At In Motion OC, we strive in assisting our clients alleviate LBP and prevent future bouts through specialized techniques and evidence-based practice. Best of all, it is a conservative method that could help prevent invasive procedures and time/cost consuming treatment methods.
Early Physical Therapy has been shown time and time again through many reputable medical journals to reduce LBP-related costs by upwards to 60% and have excellent results with not only alleviating LBP, but also aiding in the prevention of reoccurrence of similar symptoms.
Conditions Commonly Treated:
- Back pain
- Disc problems
- Spine surgery rehab
- One-on-one evaluation with a doctor of physical therapy to determine impairments contributing to LBP
- An individual program based on treatment classification, specific to client, based on physical impairments found at evaluation
- Education on safe moving patterns and workplace ergonomics
- Hands on treatment to address underlying soft tissue restrictions or joint mobility deficits
- Pain-reducing modalities such as traction, taping, and massage to assist in the healing process
End your life of pain and discomfort! Call us now at 949-861-8600.