Women’s Health Program
Have you been experiencing any pelvic floor pain or incontinence? Have you had any increased back pain or discomfort after becoming pregnant in the second or third trimester or post-partum?
Pelvic floor pain, incontinence, and other back discomfort following pregnancy cannot be attributed to getting older. These problems can be addressed and a program established for your individual needs. STOP THE PAIN TODAY!
This program includes:
- Establishing a plan of care that is individualized to you
- Use of various therapeutic exercises to target specific muscles
- Hands on treatments utilizing special techniques unique to Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Modalities to help alleviate pain
- Pilates reformer exercises to help strengthen and tone core
- Customized Home Exercise Program
Consequences of not getting treatment:
Continued pelvic floor pain, continued urinary and bladder incontinence, anxiety, depression, dysfunctions of the low back, pelvis or hips.
Conditions Commonly Treated:
- Bowel incontinence
- Male pelvic health
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary incontinence
- Pregnancy and post-partum
Our program will restore muscle balance and mobility, as well as educate you so that you have the tools to stay healthy.
Call us now at 949-861-8600 to schedule your FREE consultation!