Physical Therapy for Biceps Tendonitis – Information, Exercises, and More
Whether you participate in a sport like tennis, swimming, or baseball that requires repetitive motions or your body is simply reacting to its normal everyday movements, biceps tendonitis is a condition you may develop that can cause pain on the front of the shoulder and overall weakening of the bicep muscle.
If you’re experiencing this type of discomfort, relief may be on the horizon.
We’ll discuss biceps tendonitis and its causes and symptoms, and we’ll show how physical therapy can help.
- What Is Biceps Tendonitis?
- What Causes Biceps Tendonitis?
- Biceps Tendonitis Symptoms
- Biceps Tendonitis Treatment
- Biceps Tendonitis Physical Therapy – Will PT Help?
- Best Physical Therapy Exercises for Biceps TendonitisBest Biceps Tendonitis Exercises
- How In Motion O.C. Can Help With Biceps Tendonitis