Neck Health Program
Our program is designed to meet your individual needs of pain relief, improved function, and getting you back to doing the things you most enjoy.
Neck pain may be either chronic or acute. Chronic pain, or pain that never seems to resolve, is most often attributed to poor posture, muscle weakness, muscle imbalance, or arthritis. Early intervention is the best approach to treating neck pain, but it is never too late to address your pain, increase your activity level and overall function.
Is your pain acute, that is, of recent onset? It is reported that up to 50% of acute neck pain cases turn chronic, leading to missed time from work, reliance on pain medications, disability and even depression. To repeat, early intervention by a physical therapist can prevent an acute episode from turning into a chronic problem.
Consequences of not seeking treatment:
If neck pain remains untreated it may lead to vertigo, headache, depression/anxiety, arm pain/weakness and overall disability affecting balance and walking.
Conditions commonly treated:
- Spinal stenosis
- Disc herniation
- Postural strain
How we can help you
- One-on-one evaluation with an experienced physical therapist
- Personalized program to help you reach your goals
- Hands-on techniques and instruction on proper movement patterns
- Work or sport-specific training
- Access to a variety of modalities and taping techniques to aid in healing
- Optional use of Pilates equipment and training
Allow us to help you avoid invasive procedures, costly imaging, prescription drugs, and years of disability.